So, the World Cup has come and gone, leaving behind some very sad Brazilians and some very happy Germans. We were at least very happy to be a part of it all. We enjoyed many good games and good food as we cheered on our favorite teams.
As for the opening event here at our offices, we had a very nice time and in the end our menu consisted of:
- Crudité (little veggies and fruit with dipping sauces to pick at) and Greek salad
- Grilled hot dogs and hamburgers (shaped as Texas?)
- Sous Vide BBQ ribs, which came out beautifully and delicious, and were the star of the event (I cooked these, 😉 )
- Birthday Cake (it was a birthday party, too!)
- Heineken beer (World Cup Edition)
What have you cooked sous vide for this sort of event? Leave a comment, we’d love to hear from you.