It’s that time of year again. May time in Chicago, where food craft meets business craft in a delicious fusion of flavors. Yes, I am pushing the metaphors to new unpalatable heights. But, hey, we are talking about, NRA 2015.
This year, Vacuum-Packer.com will be offering a special NRA discount starting today through the end of the month. A month long special where you can receive a 5% discount off any single item, or maximize the offer by applying it to a bundle of products, like a sous vide bundle which could include a Henkelman Vacuum Packer and a Fusionchef Circulator, plus Boil-In Vacuum Bags.
Any and all models are fair game.
The Voucher Code is: NRA2015
Visit Vacuum-Packer.com now, and cook your food sous vide!
So, the World Cup has come and gone, leaving behind some very sad Brazilians and some very happy Germans. We were at least very happy to be a part of it all. We enjoyed many good games and good food as we cheered on our favorite teams.
As for the opening event here at our offices, we had a very nice time and in the end our menu consisted of:
- Crudité (little veggies and fruit with dipping sauces to pick at) and Greek salad
- Grilled hot dogs and hamburgers (shaped as Texas?)
- Sous Vide BBQ ribs, which came out beautifully and delicious, and were the star of the event (I cooked these, 😉 )
- Birthday Cake (it was a birthday party, too!)
- Heineken beer (World Cup Edition)
What have you cooked sous vide for this sort of event? Leave a comment, we’d love to hear from you.